Team Registration Only - £95 per team and up to 2 coaches can stay FREE when team books one of our selected Hotels*.
Football For Girls (ffgUK) have designed our Football Festival for the fast growing number of girls who are passionate about the game.
How is this festival different from all the other?
* We hope to showcase how the girls game is advancing and the talents that are now developing at grass root academies and clubs.
* Registration club fees only £95 per team.
* 2 coaches stay FREE if your team books 5 rooms or more.
* No escalated fees tying you into our package - option to book our hotels or choose your own.
* Just for Girls ages 6 - 16 and all abilities.
* A expertly organised girls football tournament with plenty to do for all the family
* Minimum of 3 games (See tournament rules for full details)
* Get to meet many faces from the world of ladies football.
* Hotel selection has rooms that sleep between 2 - 4 people (Family rooms subject to availability) with a Full English breakfast included.
* Choice of 3 and 4 star hotels at unbeatable rates- No Caravans!
* Great Deal with discounted entrance to Alton Towers for 1 or 2 days of your stay.
Football for Girls UK festival 2018
Dates: 1st June 2018 to 3rd June 2018
Location: Shobnall Leisure Complex, Burton upon Trent, DE14 2BB
Age groups: Under 8 to Under 16 (2017/18 season age groups)
This is the first year ffg UK will be running an annual football festival showcasing how women's football has evolved into the world of sport. This is a great opportunity for your team to be part of something special.
The Festival for 2018 is designed for UK, Irish and Overseas girls teams.
Festival entries will be updated via social media, where you can keep up to date with all festival news.
Thu, May 31: Possible early check in available (Why not take advantage of discounted tickets to Alton Towers)
Fri, June 1: Check in to your hotel and festival registration. First round of games.
Sat, June 2: Full day of Festival matches / Lots going on for family members and siblings
Sun, June 3: Check out & depart hotel / Tournament finals followed by presentation of medals and trophies (every player will receive a participation medal to recognise being part of the ffgUK Festival).
Mon, June 4th - Late Check Out available (Why not take advantage of discounted tickets to Alton Towers)
HOW TO BOOK
Step One: Make a provisional Booking - This will reserve a team place at the festival free of charge, without obligation, for a 2 weeks period.
Step Two: Register your team / club - If you decide to confirm your provisional reservation, you need to pay an initial deposit of £95.00 this will guarantee you team / club place at the festival. (This is non-refundable, but can be transferred within your club).
Step Three: We will send you and email to confirm your registration and place at the Festival. Please check all details have been confirmed correctly.
* Booking multiple teams form one club - call to enquire about available discounts.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include a phone number to request a call back).